Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blue thru RedViolet Analogous Colour Scheme

Blue thru RedViolet Analogous Colour Scheme

Blue thru RedViolet Analogous Colour Scheme by tinyjunco featuring flutter sleeve tops

Hi all! polyvore published this automatically, i didn't mean it to - then i saw that Patti of Not Dead Yet had left a comment, so i'm leaving this up! I wasn't thinking of her at the time but she would be an absolute knockout in this look! Anyways, hopefully i'll figure this machine stuff out and publish my next color theory post later today. 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set, Steph! I had to click through for those booties, and then found out they were $495 -- sad face here. I love all the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh for heaven's sake......

    Thank you Patti! polyvore published this one automatically, it's part of my post coming up later today where i'll actually explain the color theory concepts.......these machines really tweak me at times!

    come to think of it this would be a knockout look on you! very pretty and edgy at once!

    that's one reason i'm not so keen on shopping - i have a very expensive eye ;) see you later today with 'the rest of the post'!! steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. This has happened to me a time or two as well. Actually, my Wednesday post will have this color scheme!

    ReplyDelete